Expert Investor Magazine
- We look at possibly the biggest tail risk facing investors this year: Brexit.
- The possible consequences of a vote for Brexit from both sides of the Channel.
- How you should prepare your portfolios to minimise Brexit risk.
- An interview with Olivier Couvreur, who heads up one of Europe’s biggest fund selection teams at ABN Amro Investment Solutions, about his company’s strategic choice to dedicate more resources to fund selection.
- There is a feature on the impact of the ECB including corporate bonds in their QE programme.
- We also interview SLI’s head of global sales Phil Barker, about how his company is generating interest in other funds than just Gars.
More Italian bond turmoil around corner, warn analysts
Italy’s government backtracked on spending plans following a negative reaction, but further EU clashes...View more